Berkleemusic.com’s associate director of marketing Mike King reports back on a how-to SXSW panel about today’s version of radio play: licensing your music for TV shows and films.
4/1 update: More Berkleemusic.com posts about SXSW…
- Online students took advantage of the opportunity to meet up f2f.
- Congratulations to Suzanna Choffel (and her manager, online student Ihor Gowda) for winning the Austin Music Award for Best Indie Band.
Latest posts by Danielle Dreilinger (see all)
- Rhythm Road 4: Tap-dancing into Timor-Leste - October 5, 2011
- Rhythm Road 3: The Earth Stringband comes to Cambodia - September 30, 2011
- A Weird Al for the Justin Bieber generation? - September 29, 2011
Leave a Reply